Silence Bedtime mode notification on Android v14

In this post, I describe how to silence the Bedtime mode notification on Android version 14.

Screenshot of Bedtime mode is on notification on Android v14

When Bedtime mode turned on, I got a notification which included a sound.  This was not desirable as I was going to bed and my wife was already in bed and I did not want to disturb her!


Resolution

Fortunately, silencing the notification was straight forward.

1. Drag down from the top of the screen on your phone to view your notifications

2. Find the Bedtime mode is on notification

3. Press and hold the Bedtime mode is on notification to open the sound settings.

4. Select Silent to silence future notifications:

Screenshot of Bedtime mode with Silent selected

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LG TV This app will now restart to free up more memory

LG TV Clear All Browsing History Data

LG TV turn off Quick Start in settings